Alice Auth - President
Hayley Ingli - School Rep.
The Pepin Public Library began in 1948 by the local PTA. Donations of books by the local residents started the collection. In 1960 the library became a public library under the direction of a library board and funded by the Village of Pepin. The library is currently funded by the Village of Pepin and Pepin County for the everyday operating.